High Temperature Stress-bearing Equipment Repair
An alloy-reinforced epoxy paste for repairs on stress-bearing equipment and repairs exposed to high temperatures up to 200°C (or 250°C with 50% strength).
Titanium Supergrade HT is ideal for the maintenance and repair of pumps, valves, metal castings, damaged keyways, low pressure pipes and tanks, and automotive bodywork.
Because of its high compressive strength, Titanium Supergrade HT is ideal for repairing worn shafts.
- Works on all types of pipework under pressure and under water.
- Ideal for electric cable repairs.
- Totally hygienic and non-tainting.
- 36kV/mm electrical cable Insulation.
- Temp range from -40° to 100°C continuous