A ‘Metal Hard’ Solvent-free Brushable Epoxy
A Solvent-free, metal-filled epoxy liquid, suitable for brushing, spreading, pouring and moulding in casts. When brush-applied, Liquid Metal sets to a smooth, metallic, hard-wearing protective coating. Silicon-Carbide Granules can be spread over Liquid Metal when it is tacky to create a high-grip, non-slip surface.
- Easy to apply with a brush.
- Excellent adhesion
- Does not shrink
- Long working time
Can be applied – poured or brushed – at 1mm thickness to form a non-porous metallic skin over worn, corroded, or pin holed areas.
- Pumps, impellers, flange faces, water box ends, calves, metal castings, pipe elbows, tanks etc
- Applications requiring protection against corrosion and chemical attack
- Moulding into casts
- Create non-slip surfaces when used with Sylmasta Silicon Carbide
- Chocking, filling and levelling machinery and equipment
- Creating rigid moulds.
Liquid Metal & C16 Carborundum
Adds grip to epoxy coatings coarse grain silicon carbide granules for creating a high-grip surface., when used in combination with Liquid Metal to provide a quick, non-slip surface
- High abrasion resistance
- Provides grip to wet surfaces