This engineering-grade silicone adhesive sealant cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal and adhesive. It is specifically designed for engineering, automotive and glazing applications. Its high strength makes it an excellent flexible sealant and gap filling adhesive. It will not crack or shrink, has high bond strength to metal, wood glass, G.R.P, UPVC, brick and plastics.
- Permanently flexible
- Quick curing
- Low dirt pick up
- Temperature resistant to 350°C
- Waterproof seal
Ideal for any type of flexible rubber repairs
- Rocker covers
- Sump pans
- Water pumps
- Cam covers
- Gear boxes
- Oil pumps and more
- Coating conventional gaskets to improve the seal.
- Sealing glass to glass
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing
- Butt and channel glazing
- As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and cladding
- Sealing around worktops and laminated panels
- Cap glazing to metal, timber and
- PVCu window frames
- For aluminium gutter sealing
- Industrial uses, such as gasket sealing
- Refrigeration and hygiene seal.